11 Apr 2009
|May 28, 2009 7:00 pm||to||June 25, 2009 8:45 pm|
Follow Elizabeth Gilbert’s journey to discovering her authentic self and her spirituality in this bestseller book. This is not “your momma’s book club”, meaning we will not merely be talking about Elizabeth’s journey, but instead we will go on the journey with her for ourselves. This book study is interactive, hands on, and experiential. We’ll eat, pray and love at each meeting and create new connections with other women. This is not a therapy group, however, as issues come up we will agree to create a safe, supportive environment for exploration.
During this study you will;
- Discover your authentic voice within
- Create a plan to honor your spiritual self
- Connect with other women
Time: Thursday Evenings 7:00pm – 8:45pm
Dates: May 21 – June 25, 2009
Where: Susan’s Office in Suwanee, GA
Fee: $150 for the six weeks; deposit required to hold your space – less than 2 therapy sessions!
- Reserve your space now by contacting Susan at 678-296-1278.
- Size of the group is limited; sign up required by 5/11/09
- Book not provided; Weekly discussion questions, supplies, goodies, music and inspiration are included. Please purchase book before 1st meeting.