26 Dec 2008
Kin-dle; to light up, illuminate, or make bright.
How is your inner light these days? Does it burn brightly like a well stoked fire or can you barely find the embers aglow?
The following are 5 ways to begin stoking your internal fire and begin glowing;
- Create a gratitude list – write down who and what you are grateful for in your life. You’ll discover how prosperous you truly are.
- Choose to be around people who empower you and lift you up.
- Be generous with your time and talent and give in the most unexpected way.
- Journal – a great way to connect to yourself, your Soul
By connecting consciously to your internal light, you affect not only yourself but those around you. To quote Marianne Williamson, “and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same”.
May you shine even brighter in 2012!
22 Dec 2008
|January 5, 2009|
|January 12, 2009|
Description to follow
17 Dec 2008
This month, I would like to introduce you to my friend Colleen who wrote a beautiful tribute to her cat Campbell. Colleen is an author, illustrator, Occupational Therapist, Soul Coach and all around vivacious woman. She embodies the word enthusiasm in all she does and is. I hope you enjoy the wisdom as she shares the teachings of Campbell.
The Tale of Campbell the Cat
- Embrace what you’re afraid of, it just might be a source of pleasure for you someday. Take up as much space as you please, and go where ever in this big world that you want. Don’t worry about where all the others are going, or if you might be in someone else’s way, or if you will be trampled as others go to find their spot. If you hold your ground, people will just walk around you and let you be.
- There’s no need to compare yourself or compete with others. Your perfect and wonderful exactly as you are, and unforgettable, you just need to remember that more often.
- Enjoy your journey, all of it, even when you have no idea where you going. It matters less where you’re going, if you are truly enjoying the ride. And no need to hesitate once you somewhere unfamiliar, instead make yourself at home quickly and assume you’re in the right place.
|February 1, 2011 6:31 pm||to||March 1, 2011 6:31 pm|
Do you wish to:; Personal Growth Group ~ 28 Days to Discovering Your Authentic Self
Do you wish to;
- Create with clarity?
- Clear the slate and usher in the new in your life?
- Begin to hear the messages of your soul?
Come join this dynamic group for inspiration and connection during the 28 day Soul Coaching© program. This 5 week course is dedicated to an in-depth de-cluttering of the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual aspects of your life. It includes a 28 day program filled with daily, carefully crafted practical steps that provide the tools you need to find more peace, harmony and alignment in your life. By utilizing the elemental energies of air, water, fire, and earth, this program allows you to clear away old blockages so you can truly begin to uncover your authentic self and hear the secret messages of your Soul.
The group meetings include group sharing, Soul Journeys (guided meditations), experiential exercises, a social media group for sharing with other group members between meetings; and daily inspirational email’s, all designed to enhance your experience.
The theme of this group is “new beginnings” as we begin the course on a new moon and the start/end date are “1″ days.
Soul Coaching © Personal Growth Group
Time: Tuesday Evenings 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Dates: February 1 through March 1, 2011
Fee: $285.00 includes book and all materials. Deposit required to hold your space *Special fee of $250.00 if you sign up by 1/21/11*
- Reserve your space now by contacting Susan at 678-296-1278.
- Size of the group is limited; sign up required by 1/21/11
“Once you have committed yourself to the program, life will seem to unfold in a remarkable, almost magical way. The loving forces of the Universe will coalesce to propel you in the direction of your destiny.” ~ Denise Linn
12 Dec 2008
12 Dec 2008
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!